What is Shocking?
Shocking is the routine burning of contaminants in your pool water.
- Always run your filter 8 to 10 hours after shocking your pool.
- Always test and adjust your pH level to 7.2 - 7.6 after shocking your pool.
- Always apply shock at night to maximize the effects of any shock Treatment.
Pool professionals recommend Green Out Pool Shock, here's why.
- 64% Active
- Easiest shock to use
- 100% soluble, no pre-dissolving
- Keeps your pH level neutral
- Helps prevent and destroy algae
- 7 Day Chlorine Residual
Liquid Shock :
- Only 6% Active
- 60 day shelf life
- Only a 1-2 day residual
- Can cause eye and skin irritation
Power Shock - 1lb Bags
- Only 40% Active
- Can cause cloudy water
- Must be premixed before putting into pool
- Can cause staining of liner if not mixed properly